There are many websites which provide many kinds of mathematics problems, games, puzzles, videos, articles and else. Here are some of those.
- Cut-The-Knot. An encyclopedic collection of math resources for all grades. Arithmetic games, problems, puzzles, and articles.
- Math.com. Free math lessons and math homework help from basic math to algebra, geometry and beyond.
- Math Cats. Website dengan permainan java applet matematika bagi anak-anak.
- Math is Fun. Math explained in easy language, plus puzzles, games, quizzes, worksheets and a forum. For K-12 kids, teachers and parents.
- MathGuide. A dynamic, global mathematics resource center available to students, parents, teachers and those who have inquisitive minds.
- Khan Academy. The free online tutorials stand in for absent teachers, and supplement mediocre ones.
Good luck…!!! ^_^